Organization + Function + Style™ = A space that inspires.
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keeping track of the days...

Time to think about a 2011 calendar for the office.  I use two paper calendars, one hangs on the side of my office armoire and the other I carry with me to jobs.  I print the one I carry and I usually just go to Office Depot and purchase their standard no frills calendar, for the hanging one.   But for next year, I want something more inspiring...


Love her use of color...

Goes with my office, but I wish this one were a bit smaller...


Chose these for clients who read this blog... you know who are...











All Calendars from Amazon.com or Calendars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails