Organization + Function + Style™ = A space that inspires.
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hiding the cords...

For decades now we have been battling the cords and wires that come with all the technology attached to our lives.  I love these clever ideas that I've come across to help solve this problem...

For myself, I use the Savannah baskets from Pottery Barn - they're perfect because they have holes for handles with a lid on top so that cords can be run right through them, but still be concealed inside.



From Claire in Paradise, a beautifully decorated box hides all the cords...

And, she just didn't solve hiding the cords, but check out the "feet" on her routers...  using plastic caps from the hardware store, she keeps stacked technology from over heating.

My solution is not as elegant, I used a small prep bowl to separate my routers.
 

From:  Junkin' Junky, she used an Ikea box on the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails