Organization + Function + Style™ = A space that inspires.
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Orla Kiely

I first discovered Orla Kiely when I bought a carry bag at Anthropologie a couple of years ago.  I saw the bag and knew I had to have it.  I didn't know anything about the Irish designer until a number of women commented about my bag - "oh, that's an Orla Kiely".  I finally looked her up and discovered her world of delightful design.  Prices for her bags have skyrocketed, but she also designs stationery and a few office supplies that are sure to inspire...



Last year these desk storage items were sold at Target, but I couldn't find them there now...

Address book

Composition book



Laptop carrier

Find all these at Orla Kiely, See Jane Work, as well as other suppliers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails