Organization + Function + Style™ = A space that inspires.
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little boxes...

I love boxes.  Boxes contain things so very nicely.  They stack one upon another.  They fit on shelves and can sit on the floor.  They can be colorful or plain.  Made of wood, leather, metal, cardboard or wicker - I prefer organic materials.  They should have a lid, otherwise they wouldn't be box, they'd be a bin.

Yes, boxes are a good thing to have in a workspace.


My own group of wooden boxes came from Ikea.

My favorite boxes - Semikolon -  I am waiting for them to come out in teal.   Stockholm boxes, all from The Container Store




Love these from Bellocchio.



I am off to Michael's to see if I can find these in the store.    These lovelies are from Paper Source.




Red Pandan from Cost Plus and the green ones from Home Storage Concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails