Organization + Function + Style™ = A space that inspires.
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One thing leads to another...

So, last week I talked about my love of boxes... well, those Paris boxes from Michael's were just calling my name.  I went right out and got them.  Then I wondered what I would do with them...


Of course, it meant completely reworking my office to accommodate those beautiful boxes.  I searched high and low, but could not find compatible magazine and accessory supply boxes to go with them, so I popped into Paper Source, on Fourth Street, and low and behold - they had everything I needed for an office redo, right down to file folders with the Eiffel Tower.



I must say straight out that am not a "craft" person.  In fact, I rail against most craftors (except for Martha) and their excessive need for TONS of stuff and crafts that NEVER seem to get finished, but that's another blog... Anyway, I ended up spending $100 on bookbinding cloth and papers and glue and brushes to transform my formerly orange and green boxes into these beauties!





 Then I added new labels and drawer pulls, and six hours with an aching back - voila - my organizing office has transformed to - a travel agency - well, not quite, but I do feel a trip coming on... I wonder where I might go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails